OZONE STEAM SAUNA
The Ozone Sauna is a one person capsule where the client sits with just their head exposed to the air, while their body receives the benefits of an infusion of ozone, oxygen and steam.
Why use a steam sauna?
Steam therapy can be very beneficial in a variety of ways. Steam inhalation can be effective for treating respiratory conditions like the common cold, sinusitis, bronchitis, allergies and asthma.
Steam can relieve inflammation and congestion of upper respiratory mucous membranes, throat irritation and spasmodic breathing, can loosen secretions like a natural expectorant, works to relax muscles and relieve coughing, and can keep mucous membranes from becoming too dry.
- Increases blood circulation
- Increases blood oxygen level and metabolism (anti-aging)
- Increases core body temperature
- Combats and disposes of pathogens and toxins (detox)
- Relaxes muscle tension
- Increases energy levels
- Increases Seratonin levels (relaxing)
- Burns up to 600 calories per session
- Activates skin tissue