Nutrient injections are a great way to ensure you get 100% of essential nutrients in your body, no matter what.
This is a safe way to achieve the concentration levels necessary for many of these nutrients.
Our bodies have a hard time absorbing nutrients through medicine especially when we are sick or stressed. Nutrient injections allow the administration of the right amount of nutrients to the tissues that need them most.
Benefits of Nutrient Injection Therapy:
- Improves immune function
- Enhances cell function to increase energy
- Replenishes B vitamins that are depleted during times of stress
- Increases physical and mental energy and alertness
- Supplies nutrients to maintain energy reserves
- Promotes optimal nervous system function to improve concentration and focus
- Protects against free radical damage
- Provides essential amino acids that are the building blocks for energy production
- Provides defense at the cellular level against viral and bacterial infections
- Helps the body recognize and respond properly to pathogens
- Promotes optimal immune system function to prevent illness
- Reduces recovery time from illness
NUVI LIFE HYDRATING + GLUTATHIONE IV
Glutathione deficiency is one of the most common characteristics of very ill patients. Patients suffering from diseases like chronic fatigue syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, autism, chronic infections, kidney problems, liver disease, and autoimmune disease all typically suffer from low levels of glutathione.
Intravenous glutathione is used to prevent anemia in kidney patients undergoing treatment, preventing kidney problems, treating Parkinson’s disease, improving blood flow and decreasing clothing in individuals with hardening of the arteries.
Research also shows that raised glutathione levels:
- Increase strength & endurance
- Shift the function of metabolism from fat production to muscle development
- Decrease muscle damage
- Reduce recovery time
At NUVI LIFE DORAL, this method is used used in the treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes and also in the prevention of the toxic side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.